7.01.2013

reading: internet edition

Miranda July, Pedestal for Guilty Ones, 2008. Eleven Heavy Things at MOCA Pacific Design Center

Miranda July, We Think Alone.

the first one dropped today, and if you're like me and nosy as fuck, you will love it. it helps that i have an unending crush on Kirsten Dunst. here is an interview with Miranda July about the project, from The Rumpus. i know this might be controversial, but i kind of think Miranda July might be a genius.

McSweeney's Internet Tendency

I EARN UP TO $300 A DAY MAKING MY OWN JEWELRY AND BEING A PROSTITUTE!, by Colin Nissan.

Internet Tendency has to be one of the best curated writing websites ever. i know, it's one specific point-of-view, but it speaks to my point of view, and that's all that matters on this blog (ha!)

and, finally, one of the sites i reference so much it really should be bookmarked (but i'm not much of a bookmarker): Is Mercury in Retrograde?

informative and to the point.

have your favorites? please, tell me... whisper it in my ear...

photo at top, courtesy of me.

No comments: