6.30.2013

23-year-old me confesses a crush / new hair

back into the mysterious world of 23-year-old me. i feel like i should name her, like she's a pet or something.

i have a crush on a boy that works at starbucks. it is an expensive crush, but something i feel might be worthwhile because we had a moment and he knows my name without me telling him. of course, im in there nearly everyday so its not shocking BUT he's only helped me out a handful of times and i think it means something that out of the hundreds he's heard he remembers mine. he has black hair and wears leather converse.

editor's note: nothing happened with the crush.

I have black hair. due to a faulty purchase of "soft black" instead of "natural black" and about five minutes too long with the dye on my hair I now have really black hair. ive been told by no fewer than five people that the change has been good, and that i look prettier, hotter, and "bolder" (the last being from the asian man whom i buy my bottled water from every morning of my internship. he never fails to recognize me though i only frequent his tiny store once a week. he's amazingly sweet and upbeat.)

i loved having black hair. i bet you're getting a picture in your mind of what i was like at 23. you are not wrong.

No comments: