5.23.2013

23-year-old me tells you about blog angst

i always felt really guilty when i didn't post. it's a common theme in that old blog.

it's been a long time since I have posted a blog and to be honest I feel a bit guilty. A lot of things have been happening which has given me less and less time for this weblog. I always think of things to write in the middle of the night, but sometimes i'd much rather be reading or watching TV. to be honest, i've been going out a lot. not like normal 23-year-olds, to bars and parties, but like loser, ahem, loner 23-year-olds who would much rather sit in a coffee shop with their friend and write a comic book or sit in a quiet darkened theatre waiting for some crap movie to start. And we don't frequent the chic ArcLight on hollywood with its $12 seats and celebrity clientele but rather the Burbank multiplex with $8 seats and weird emo teenagers. but we like it because there is a quiznos, a cold stone, and an urban outfitters within walking distance. And you get out of Hollywood. okay ive got to go...

i still miss hanging out with my best friend at Insomnia.

and i still feel really guilty when i don't post.

No comments: