10.18.2013

beautifying

latest + greatest loves from the world of beauty:


i didn't start to use foundation brushes until super recently. but THIS. this brush. magic. Marc Jacobs, The Face II brush. i can slap on my makeup any which-way, have a tonne of streaks from my other foundation brush, and this brush blends it all away without taking it all off my face. it looks like my face has been airbrushed afterwards. i no longer have to use my pore refiner - it's THAT good. and i was obsessed with my pore refiner.


Armani's Blushing Fabric sheer creamy-blushy thingy is heaven. incredibly light-weight, and infinitely buildable. you decide how much you want to put on. it glides on like a DREAM. sigh. i think i'm in love.


yes, it's $42. yes that's way too much for mascara. yes it's the most amazing, non-clumping, super-lengthening, mega-volumizing mascara ever. and i've tried A LOT of mascara.

do you have any tips or tricks i should know about? do you know of an amazing, non-clumping, super-lengthening, mega-volumizing mascara that i should know about? (yes, thank you, i've tried Diorshow with mixed results.)

No comments: