3.11.2013

designing

after upgrading to the iphone 5, i found no case worthy of my new tech. so, i designed my own, and sent it off to Society6 to have it produced.

one of my all-time favorite dishy books is Valley of the Dolls. the 1967 film might even be better, perfectly campy with an overwrought performance by Patty Duke as Neely O'Hara, the ever-gorgeous/tragic Sharon Tate as Jennifer North, and Barbara Perkins as Anne Welles. gathering inspiration from a seminal moment in the film, i created my own illustration of "SPARKLE, NEELY, SPARKLE!"

yes, that's valium, lexapro, cymbalta, and a smattering of non-specific dolls.

like it? you can buy it in a variety of forms, here.

if you can spare a ton of money, buy me this OLT clutch? it would go so well with my iphone case. it might be out-of-stock, but i know you love me enough to track it down for me.

No comments: